The computerized Human Resource Management System (HRMS) is intended to enable UADD and ULBs in more effective management and development of its staff and also help all existing and retired municipal employees in getting easy access to their pay and service related records including retirement benefits and payments.
Urban Governance in MP
- Facilitate standardization and integration of single integrated performance monitoring across all municipal corporations (Nagar Nigams), Nagar Palikas, and Nagar Panchayats.
- Provide a basis for sector wide analysis, benchmarking, and approach for urban development, management and planning.
- Meeting all the standard reporting needs of ULBs and UADD, GoMP and GoI through automatic compilation and generation procedures.
- Providing up to date reliable and accurate data for strategic decision and policy making at the UADD level.
- Improve supervision of ULB management by UADD.
- Improve monitoring of ULB services .
- Providing a Human Resource Management Tool to UADD for more effective deployment of its human capital.
HRMS cover activities like
- Employees Database / Establishment Register.
- Placements, Transfers, Postings, Promotions.
- Recruitment and Retirement.
- Training & Skills up gradation.
- Pay and allowances.
- Employee Welfare Schemes / Services like KalyanNidhi, Group Insurance and Pensions database.
- Staff loans and advances management.
- Leave Accounting.
- Disciplinary cases.
- Annual Performance Reporting.
- Employee Grievances.
- Employee Self Service.